Wedding Lesson Timeline
This timeline below is a suggested guideline to help you and yours most effectively and comfortably learn your wedding dance. It's designed to give you the proper time you need to learn, without added pressure or lulls in your lessons. All couples will receive complimentary timeline consulting to optimize a lesson plan no matter what time constraints you may have.
- Make appointment for first lesson
- First meeting with your Wedding Dance Coordinator
- Second meeting with your Wedding Dance Coordinator
- Solidify wedding dance and music
- Begin personalization program
- Begin 75/25 Program for other reception and honeymoon
- Group Class for Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dance
- Group Class for Bridal Party
- Third meeting with your Wedding Dance Coordinator
- First Dance rehearsal
- Wedding Coordinator will consult with your DJ, Photographer and Videographer about your Wedding Dance
- Have fun while you impress your family and friends with your confidence and grace
- Remember to bring your dance shoes and start your marriage off on the "right foot" with romance and style!